All the details for Maurits's 60th birthday party, 11 September 2021
Welcome to the site!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Hi everyone,
I am so excited to invite you all to my 60th Birthday party, Saturday 11 September near San Gimignano in Tuscany, Italy. We've booked the venue, sent the invites, and now: set-up the website!
All that remains is to book your flights and accommodation, pack the bags, and come to sunny Tuscany!
Here are the plans for the Birthday Party on Saturday 11 September: Location: Agriturismo Raccianello Lunch: Starting with pre-lunch drinks and Tuscan appetizers by the pool Rustic Tuscan lunch with local wines and olive oil in the garden After Lunch: Coffee, cake, limoncello/grappa DJ and drinks into the evening Dresscode: smart casual
Sadly, things are not looking good for my party in September next year. The Australian border is still closed (see: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions/coronavirus-covid-19-advice-for-international-travellers#travel-out-of-australia ), and is likely to remain closed until June next year, if not longer ( https://www.traveller.com.au/australia-travel-ban-likely-to-remain-until-late-2021-tourism-industry-calls-for-talks-h1raqp ). The timeline for a vaccine keeps being extended, and current thoughts about opening our borders are that we will start with New Zealand and other COVID-free (or low number) countries, but Europe (and the USA) will remain off limits for a while for Dagmar and I and our Australian-based friends. That means that, with pain in my heart, I have decided to postpone the party until 2022. I was so looking forward to being there with you all in 11 months’ time, but the reality...
Comments
Post a Comment